AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can I get a list of every site that has displayed my adwords ad?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to know where my ads are appearing.  Is there a way to get a complete timely list?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael C
September 2015

Re: Can I get a list of every site that has displayed my adwords ad?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

After you click on the Display Network tab, find the Placements button and click on it.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

That depends on your your networks.

If you're advertising on the search networks (Google & Search partners), then no list of associated sites is available.

If you're adverting on the Display network, it can take about 48 hours for all the available website data to be posted to your account, but you'll be able to see it then, in the Display tab. (Note that you'll probably not be able to see all the websites where your ads were displayed. In general, you see most of them, and you see the ones where your ads were clicked--the ones that cost you money.

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't see what you are referring to.  In the champaign tab, I click on Display Network and I don't see another tab/button that's generate a list of urls of sites that my ads have been displayed upon.  I am embarassed to say I can't find it, its probably right in front of my face.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Michael C
September 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

After you click on the Display Network tab, find the Placements button and click on it.

Theresa
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*