AdWords
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can I create working ad without targeting?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi.
Does anybody know can I create a campaign(group, ad) into an adwords's account without any type of targeting, as it will be shown to all the users???
I want an account, campaign, group where none of them have any targeting. Is it possible into adwords's account?
I tried to create a campaign of type Display Network Only without any type of remarketing, and tried to create a group into it again without remarketing. Adwords  told me that the group won't work because I haven't added any type of targeting(keyword,...). 
How can I make the ad group be shown to all the users, without adding a targeting??
I want to create Display ads without targeting, Is it possible?

Re: Can I create working ad without targeting?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Haratyun,

Yes, you can. However, you need to add some type of targeting.

So what you can do is create a campaign>Ad group>ad copies>add demographic targeting. and you should be good to go.

The demographic targeting is basically AGE and GENDER ( just add all ages and genders)

Regards
Rohit Khanna

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Harutyun,

Currently, we can't run a Display campaign without adding any targeting.
You can try out 'Dynamic Ads' creation to reduce ad creation stuff. (This will be most useful to run the Search campaigns without creating Ads or Keywords).

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3265299?hl=en
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471185?hl=en&vid=1-635786930760413332-2740654598

Regards,
Bharath. U

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. I create group with demographic targeting 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harutyun S
October 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks