AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can I create separate remarketing tags for multiple websites?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok so we have about 40 different clients in 1 adwords account andf all have their own website. Google remarketing used to allow you to create individual remarketing tags which i can no longer find this option. It appears theres one tag for all your pages. I dont want to give the same tag to every one of my clients and have 1 giant list to create custom combinations off of. Is there a way to have a separate tag/list for each of my clients sites?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I create separate remarketing tags for multiple websites?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michael Y,

Having 40 different clients in one account is a somewhat serious issue. That's not how Google wants you to do it. You should have a separate account for each client and manage them with an MCC account.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michael Y,

Having 40 different clients in one account is a somewhat serious issue. That's not how Google wants you to do it. You should have a separate account for each client and manage them with an MCC account.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Michael Y,
I would absolutely agree with petebardo. You should be using an MCC and have individual accounts for each of your clients.

Kathleen