AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Can I create separate remarketing tags for multiple websites?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok so we have about 40 different clients in 1 adwords account andf all have their own website. Google remarketing used to allow you to create individual remarketing tags which i can no longer find this option. It appears theres one tag for all your pages. I dont want to give the same tag to every one of my clients and have 1 giant list to create custom combinations off of. Is there a way to have a separate tag/list for each of my clients sites?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Can I create separate remarketing tags for multiple websites?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michael Y,

Having 40 different clients in one account is a somewhat serious issue. That's not how Google wants you to do it. You should have a separate account for each client and manage them with an MCC account.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Michael Y,

Having 40 different clients in one account is a somewhat serious issue. That's not how Google wants you to do it. You should have a separate account for each client and manage them with an MCC account.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Michael Y,
I would absolutely agree with petebardo. You should be using an MCC and have individual accounts for each of your clients.

Kathleen