AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign sitelink limits

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Is there a plan to enable more than 20 sitelink extensions within 1 campaign in Editor anytime soon.

I need to to pause and activate several different sitelinks through the week and this is doubled with mobile being included.  Therefore sometimes i have to delete sitelinks and add them again the next week because i am unable to fit in more than 20 at a time in any 1 campaign.  Therefore would be handy if this was extended.

Cheers

Dave

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign sitelink limits

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee
You can't pause sitelinks: the only way to stop one from serving is to delete it. Which seems to render the present issue moot.

The limit of 20 sitelinks per campaign is not imposed by Editor, but by AdWords system. You won't be able to add more in the online interface either. Why the limitation exists, I'm not sure, I must admit.

Re: Campaign sitelink limits

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
When i say pause sitelinks i mean use an end date (or limit scheduling) so i can easily go in and activate them later. Although a pause/activation feature would be useful.

I understand it's a UI limitation although either way would be handy to have.

Thanks

Dave