AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign placement exclusions - How to apply to my other campaigns

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have about 20 sites in my campaign exclusions list.  And numerous settings in my site category options.  I'd like to apply these 20 sites to my other campaigns.  And I'd like to apply my site category options to my other campaigns.

How can I get this done?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bobbym880
March 2016

Re: Campaign placement exclusions - How to apply to my other campaigns

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey @ bobbym880

if you would like to add these 20 sites as place exclusion in different campaign then you can use it. I will tell you the easy way to use this, first you create campaign exclusion list under Shared library < Campaign placement exclusions then you can use this list in any campaign within you accounts.

As for as the other setting are concerns you will have to do this manually there is no any way to export are save this setting on account level to apply for other campaigns.

Many Thanks,
Frank

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Bobby, there is not any way to export the placement exclusion list to other campaigns.
But I have a link that may help your in this regard. https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/Placement-Exclusions/td-p/296039

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
You can always copy/paste your placement exclusions in editor. They will show as "negative" placements. I'm not sure of an easy way to copy over the site exclusion categories yet.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee
Editor 11.3 (recently released) does support site category options, under the name "Content exclusions". Look for them at the bottom left of Campaigns editing pane.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author bobbym880
March 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hey @ bobbym880

if you would like to add these 20 sites as place exclusion in different campaign then you can use it. I will tell you the easy way to use this, first you create campaign exclusion list under Shared library < Campaign placement exclusions then you can use this list in any campaign within you accounts.

As for as the other setting are concerns you will have to do this manually there is no any way to export are save this setting on account level to apply for other campaigns.

Many Thanks,
Frank