AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign on Google Display stopped without any reason

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!
My client's campaign stopped without any reason. I no error message on the dashboard. I looked into each adgroup (targetting, budget, cpc...). I have looked into my billing and everything is going pretty well.
Please help!
N.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign on Google Display stopped without any reason

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good afternoon.

You can check the account's Change History to see if someone made an edit that prevented your ads from showing.

I would also check into recent performance for my ads and Ad Groups in the campaign. If performance is low, you may not be eligible for the sites you were advertising on. Try creating new ad messaging or (as a last resort) increasing your click bids slightly.

P.S. It's always possible that what you are seeing is a short delay in data being posted to the account. If it's been less than 24-38 hours, you might want to wait a day and see if new data gets posted.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*