AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign drafts and experiments - reporting with campaign labels

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've set up a new "Campaign drafts and experiment" within AdWords. Its been a running a few days and I can see the performance data when I go into "All experiments" from the left-hand menu.
However, I often report using campaign labels grouping campaigns together targeting different products/services. It seems the experiment part of the campaign is not included in that reporting. Is there a way to add a campaign label to an experiment campaign so it is included?

Or have the experiments show along side other campaigns on the "All campaigns" page not just grouped at the bottom under "Total - all experiments".
I remember with the older style of experiments you could segment to show the performance data of the experiment traffic.

Campaign drafts and experiments - reporting with campaign labels

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Just to add, it does seem the experiment data is induced when you look at the "Campaign groups" performance so I've been able to get what I need that way.