AdWords
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Not Showing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello everyone!

I copied a tablet campaign this morning in adwords editor.  Changed it to a mobile campaign and set it running.

The ads ARE showing up in Preview & Diagnosis but my campaign is showing no impressions and when I check on my mobile I don't see my ads.

It DOESN'T show is if use https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=+&adtest=on on my phone.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Not Showing

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Perhaps you just haven't waited long enough?  Online UI reporting is not "real time."  It can take several hours for data to start showing up in the UI--and up to 48 hours for all data to be posted (depending on circumstances).

It's also a mistake to assume that your ads are going to appear for every search on your selected keywords. The fact that you're not seeing your own ads when you search for them in the live environment doesn't mean they're not showing.

I would suggest patience.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: Campaign Not Showing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I thought the Ad Preview & Diagnosis tool was though?

Also the little pop up that say "Showing Right Now" says yes.

That, and of course (and I know it's not the best practice) I can't see my ad when I search using my phone.

And I've just checked my Analytics account and that is showing plenty of traffic from my other campaigns but not the new mobile one.  Odd