AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Level Managed Website Upload

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd like to do a batch addition of managed placements across multiple campaigns, applying the managed websites across all ad groups in the campaigns in one shot. I'd like to import a CSV to accomplish this, but I cannot determine which columns will result in my goal. I was thinking a Campaign Column and a Website Column, but that is not working. With the old editor, this was not a problem. Thanks in advance! Let me know if you need more details. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Level Managed Website Upload

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ashlee,

If I understood your question correctly, you want to add manage placements in multiple adgroups via AdWords Editor. If So, column required are:

Campaign Ad Group Website

Please let me know if I misinterpret your question and if this method doesn't work.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much Neha! You understood the question - but I would like to avoid using ad group, the file I'm working in only has campaign and placement. Is that possible?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Well if to upload from spreadsheet you need to assign adgroup. Other method to do this select your campaign > select placements > select Make multiple changes > Select campaing and Adgroups > Paste placements > Select Website from column dropdown.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’