AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign Level Managed Website Upload

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd like to do a batch addition of managed placements across multiple campaigns, applying the managed websites across all ad groups in the campaigns in one shot. I'd like to import a CSV to accomplish this, but I cannot determine which columns will result in my goal. I was thinking a Campaign Column and a Website Column, but that is not working. With the old editor, this was not a problem. Thanks in advance! Let me know if you need more details. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Campaign Level Managed Website Upload

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ashlee,

If I understood your question correctly, you want to add manage placements in multiple adgroups via AdWords Editor. If So, column required are:

Campaign Ad Group Website

Please let me know if I misinterpret your question and if this method doesn't work.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks so much Neha! You understood the question - but I would like to avoid using ad group, the file I'm working in only has campaign and placement. Is that possible?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Well if to upload from spreadsheet you need to assign adgroup. Other method to do this select your campaign > select placements > select Make multiple changes > Select campaing and Adgroups > Paste placements > Select Website from column dropdown.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’