AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Campaign For Different Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am in cofusion i want some guide line.

I want to run campaign for three or more pages but when i start then a notify display of under review.

http://www.domain.com/page1

http://www.domain.com/page2

http://www.domain.com/page3

how can i set my campaign..??

plz help me

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ali-B (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Campaign For Different Pages

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Awab,

That depends. The main consideration is probably budget. If you wish to set one budget for all three pages, create one campaign with 3 ad groups. If you wish to set separate budets for advertising each page, create a new campaign for each page.  Also consider if the 3 pages have different geo-targeting, you will also need to create a campaign for each of them.

Whenever you create a new ad, it goes under review. It doesn't matter if it's the first ad in the ad group or the 30th. Usually, reviews are completed fairly quickly. Sometimes, ads are flagged for manual review, which can take a bit longer.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Awab,

If I'm understanding you correctly, you are stating that you are seeing a notification that your account is under review?  If this is the case, you may need to wait for the review to complete before proceeding.

I would also suggest that you contact support (if you are logged in, you can use the button on the top right of this page) to see if you are indeed under review.

Once you clear up your review status, you can simply create 3 separate ad groups that are specific to your 3 landing pages.  The keywords should be specific to these varying pages.  You then simply use each landing page in the ads for that specific ad group.

ad group 1

keywords related to landing page 1

ads in ad group 1 use only landing page 1

ad group 2

keywords related to landing page 2

ads in ad group 2 use only landing page 2

ad group 3

keywords related to landing page 3

ads in ad group 3 use only landing page 3

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my acount is OK..

i am just asking that for all pages of same domain i should create new campaign or should add in to new add group of first campaign.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ali-B (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Awab,

That depends. The main consideration is probably budget. If you wish to set one budget for all three pages, create one campaign with 3 ad groups. If you wish to set separate budets for advertising each page, create a new campaign for each page.  Also consider if the 3 pages have different geo-targeting, you will also need to create a campaign for each of them.

Whenever you create a new ad, it goes under review. It doesn't matter if it's the first ad in the ad group or the 30th. Usually, reviews are completed fairly quickly. Sometimes, ads are flagged for manual review, which can take a bit longer.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords