AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Call forwarding extension grayed out.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying to add a call extension to a mobile WAP only campaign.  I wanted to use the google forwarding phone number so I could monitor the stats.  But its greyed out.  I can't select it. It only lets me select to show my personal phone number in the ad.    I tried to attach a screenshot, hopefully it works.

Thanks

EDIT: Doesn't look like the screen shot worked... here is a link http://flic.kr/p/cDtpRw

Thanks....

screenshot

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call forwarding extension grayed out.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Cliffhanger,

My best guess is that your campaign settings under "Network & Devices" overrule the settings on the screenshot you attached. Make sure there is no conflict.

Best,

Lakatos

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Cliffhanger,

Google forwarding phone numbers are only available to U.S. and U.K. customers.

Could it be the reason?

EDIT: Apology I just saw screenshot again & and seen that Location is United states!

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Lakatos.  I'm new to adwords... how do I get to 'Network & Devices' ? And what are the correct settings I should have it on?

Thanks for the speedy reply, both of youSmiley Happy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author cliffhanger
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I ended up deleting the campaign, and starting a new one. It works now! Thanks