AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Call-Only feature is improving my ROI.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am getting great response from Call-Only Campaign. As I have implemented Call-Only feature into the Travels Industry which results awesome.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call-Only feature is improving my ROI.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Surender S,

It is great to know that Call Only campaigns have been performing for you!
Could you share more details on what type of industry within travel (tickets/hotels) you are working with, what % improvement you saw? What is the quality of the calls coming in?

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hey Surender,

Thats great. Like Shweta said, some clarity on your strategies and approach will be greatly appreciated.

Hope to hear from you soon on this.

Thanks again!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sweta and Shashank,
I am working with Travel Agency (air-booking solutions) and Its based on Inbound calls, and Target location is US &Canada. I have to bring calls as a lead so I have separated campaign with Call-Only Feature before I have Bid more in All Feature Campaign to grab calls from mobile.
Moral of the story: I just separated campaign with Call-Only for Mobile Device rest leave as it is. Before I have to adjust bid 300% for Mobile device now My Mobile device campaign running on same bid as laptop and Desktop. I have not need to increase bid for Mobile Device.
And Mobile device conversion is higher than desktop with 30%.

Regards,
Surender

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Interesting. Well I tried call only campaigns with few travel client as well but results wasn't charming as yours. May be I should give it a try with wider geographical locations and see how the performances going to be.

Thanks for the insight. This makes me feel like give bit more attention to this feature again Smiley Happy