AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Call Only Campaign Keywords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Everyone!

I've created two campaigns for a single customer; one is for call-only search ads on mobile, and one is for desktop search ads. I've used the same keywords for both campaigns.

My question is, If I set the campaigns as such, will I encounter errors such as "Another creative in the ad group was selected over this one"?? Will there be any conflict between those campaigns?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If one is set for desktop only, and one is set for mobile only, then there won't be any conflict.

However, sometimes the messages in the search preview tool can be a little bit different to what you'd expect.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If one is set for desktop only, and one is set for mobile only, then there won't be any conflict.

However, sometimes the messages in the search preview tool can be a little bit different to what you'd expect.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

You can always change the parameters in the preview tool to specific devices. So, any time you get that message, double check the device settings and try again.

Tom