AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Call Extension Button Missing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Has Google or anyone published details as far as how Google determines if a call button is displayed on a mobile device for an ad with call extensions enabled.  Or is this one of those "black box" kind of things that Google  publish specific details about and you just have to try to guess via trial and error what is actually going on?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Call Extension Button Missing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Call extensions show up as a call button on mobile devices. However, the extension might not show up all the time with the ad, as AdWords considers factors like ad quality, available space (while using multiple extensions) and avg. position. I'd suggest reading this article to understand why the extension might not show up all the time.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Call Extension Button Missing

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Call extensions show up as a call button on mobile devices. However, the extension might not show up all the time with the ad, as AdWords considers factors like ad quality, available space (while using multiple extensions) and avg. position. I'd suggest reading this article to understand why the extension might not show up all the time.

Sumanth

Sumanth Sridhar