AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Call Conversion - Website Calls

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello All,

I have implemented website call conversions in my website but unable to see Google forwarding number in my website after an ad click.

I believe there is some issue with the code level implementation. As given in this help center (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722054#calls_from_websites) I have added the code that I have generated in AdWords in head tags and the second code in body tags. However, I am unable to see the Google forwarding number in my website.

Can you please look into the below code and help me to install properly into my website?

Thanks in advance.

Karim SK.

Website Call Conv. Code-V2.PNG

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Call Conversion - Website Calls

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Karim,

You first need to ensure that your text ad is showing the Google forwarding number. Reason I am saying this is because if for some particular time, the ads which shows Google forwarding number are not receiving any phone calls, then you might see the Phone Impressions going done and Google de-allocating the Google forwarding number being assigned.

There are 2 methods of implementing this i.e. either using a CSS class name or a callback function when you call this function: _googWcmGet function.

Also you need to wait for a while until the number on your landing page is replaced with a Google forwarding number.

Pankaj

Re: Call Conversion - Website Calls

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Pankaj,

Thanks for your turnaround. I already enabled call extensions with Google forwarding number and getting reasonable calls to that number. Also, I am able to see these phone impressions, clicks in my Google AdWords interface.

And I am trying to employ this feature from over a week. Please note our system will support Call Back Function.

Did you find any issues with the code level implementation (See the above image)?

Thanks,
Karim SK.