AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Call Conversion - Website Calls: MCC-level

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey there,

I was thinking of implementing "Call Conversion for Website Calls" on my MCC. All subaccounts promote a different (geo-specific) subdirectory of the same website. It would be a lot easier if we added the markup to all global phone numbers appearing on the website - even in countries where there are no Google forwarding numbers available. Could this lead to problems?

Thanks for your input.

Cheers,

Jochen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jochen S

I'm not sure I understand the structure you are planning to  implement that on an MCC.... Call conversion is per account...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@MosheTLV

I was under the impression I can implement them across multiple accounts (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3061730?hl=en). At least I see the option when I am logged in with my MCC.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Oh... I see what you mean,. Though I would structure the  Geo-targeting as different campaigns under / within  ONE account, there should be no Policy issue when using the website (conversion) call number.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi guys, just to confirm to anyone interested that I have implemented Website Call Conversions as MCC conversions and it works like a charm. Cheers for your help!