AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

CANNOT GET MY ADS TO APPEAR ON MOBILES AND TABLETS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I currently run a very successful ads campaign in the south of England. On most, if not all, of my campaigns I appear top of the listing, just where I need to be.  But for some reason no matter what I try I cannot seem to get my ads to appear on mobiles or tablets.  I have tried all sorts of parameters including ridiculously high keyword bids, various locations and localities and different keywords.  I have tried running them in conjunction and in isolation of my current PC campaigns but nothing seems to work.  The current campaign I am working on has a QS of 10/10.  What the hell am I doing wrong?

Can anyone help or is anyone else encountering the same issues???

Dougie

1 Expert replyverified_user

Have you verified your Settings?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Dougie,

Sometimes it's best to review the settings first.

Can you verify that you are targeting the devices by either having 'All available devices' selected or individually selecting 'Mobile devices with full browsers' and 'Tablets with full browsers'?

Are you running a mobile-only campaign or are you doevetailing this with search and/or display?

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Hi Tom,   I have tried running individial campaigns and a...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Tom,

I have tried running individial campaigns and all devices campaigns but nothing seems to make a dfference its just weird.  I am only running search, not display.  Any ideas?

Dougie

Ad Preview Tool

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Dougie,

Have you explored the Ad Preview Tool at all.  You can set it to the proper Google domain, location and set to the devices you'd like to test.

Also, check the 'bubble' next to your ad status messages to see if there are any apparent issues with the ads.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’