AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk uploading Final URL changes - says 0 changes

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all,

I'm trying to make changes to my final URLs. I downloaded an excel file of all my ads, then changed each one so that they were in line with the URLs I want them to go to (we have relaunched our website, so have new URLs). I then uploaded this new file, and the system is telling me there are no changes. I clicked to upload and make changes, and nothing I have done to the URLs has taken effect on any of my ads.

Help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

Joss

Re: Bulk uploading Final URL changes - says 0 changes

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Jocelyn,

May be a silly question, but just wanted to make sure; did the upload file have all the appropriate column headers?

Thank you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Alexander - and it's not a silly question at all. I kept all headers etc exactly as they were and just changed the URLs. I was wondering if perhaps URL changes would not be able to be don in this way? It's a shame if not, as going through them all one by one on the adwords system would take hours.
Thanks,
Joss

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
For anyone else trying to do this, I have resolved with this in Adwords chat with a very helpful Google support person. I simply needed to add the word Add in the Action column at the beginning of each line.
Thanks,
Joss