AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk upload for Display Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I bulk upload many banners to Ad Group? Or I need to it one by one?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DmitryMukhach
October 2015

Re: Bulk upload for Display Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi DmitryMukhach,

There are a few options for bulk uploading ads, I prefer using Editor.

Have you tried using AdWords Editor for tasks like these? I find the workflow for adding display ads quick and easy.

In editor: Make sure you have the latest version of your account downloaded. Then, browse to the display ad group in the left navigation where you want the ads to end up > choose image ads from the tree at the bottom (ads and extensions > image ads) then click make multiple changes (at the top) and then choose add images from the top right of the make multiple changes dialog box. Once imported, you can then bulk edit the details needed, like URLs etc...post the changes and you're done.

There are also option to add the images to multiple ad groups if needed.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author DmitryMukhach
October 2015

Re: Bulk upload for Display Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi DmitryMukhach,

There are a few options for bulk uploading ads, I prefer using Editor.

Have you tried using AdWords Editor for tasks like these? I find the workflow for adding display ads quick and easy.

In editor: Make sure you have the latest version of your account downloaded. Then, browse to the display ad group in the left navigation where you want the ads to end up > choose image ads from the tree at the bottom (ads and extensions > image ads) then click make multiple changes (at the top) and then choose add images from the top right of the make multiple changes dialog box. Once imported, you can then bulk edit the details needed, like URLs etc...post the changes and you're done.

There are also option to add the images to multiple ad groups if needed.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’