AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk upload display ads with final url.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

How can i an upload the display ads through adword interface with final & final mobile URL, Because I can only adding the display ads through Adwords Editor and only destination URL. I tries to export from interface and upload back but they told me that we don't setting description line 1 and 2. But how that's possible if i need upload display ads by once time from CSV Files.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mrx A
September 2015

Re: Bulk upload display ads with final url.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@ANP actually I can bulk upload by Adwords Editor but now that software i can't upload with Final URL by now. So i need to upload the ads through Adwords Interface but they do not an accept the headline of CSV. Otherwise I was talk with Google Team they will change the destination URL to final URL by themselves.

View solution in original post

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Mrx,

Let me look into an answer to this for you. Will get back to you shortly.

Cheers,

ANP

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 3
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
Hi Mrx,

Just to clarify, do you mean you want to upload ads through AdWords itself or through AdWords Editor?

ANP
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mrx A
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
@ANP actually I can bulk upload by Adwords Editor but now that software i can't upload with Final URL by now. So i need to upload the ads through Adwords Interface but they do not an accept the headline of CSV. Otherwise I was talk with Google Team they will change the destination URL to final URL by themselves.

ANP Community Manager
Community Manager
# 5
ANP Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mrx,

I wanted to update this and confirm for you that there is currently no way to add/edit Final URLs within AdWords Editor. 

While I'm not sure if you've resolved your CSV headline issue, you should be able to upload your ads via the AdWords frontend; everywhere you traditionally set a destination URL, you can set a final URL instead. 

The process is pretty straight-forward:

-Once you have selected the campaign you want to create ads for please choose the AdGroup. 

-When you click on “+AD” you will be directed to the page for ad creation; select "Upload an ad". 

-On the left hand side of the screen you will be able to see the “Display URL” field and underneath it, you will see “Destination URL” field as well. If you click on the “Destination URL” button the menu will expand and it will allow you to choose “Final URL“ and to specify a different URL for mobile devices (if you want a separate URL for mobile landing pages).

I hope you are able to get these up and running soon! 

ANP