AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk application of a shared budget

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

I want to filter some campaigns by label and apply a new shared budget to only those, but I can't do it from the Shared Budgets section - only search by name or adding them manually.

I tried editing the budget but it doesn't have the option for shared budgets.

In Adwords Editor the Shared Budgets are read-only.

And with Bulk Uploads, when I downloaded the campaign report, the Budgets column contained the just the specific budget amount, not the entire budget name + amount, like in the interface.

I was wondering if there is a way to bulk apply a shared budget to campaigns, other than from the Shared budgets section?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mihai S
September 2015

Re: Bulk application of a shared budget

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Mihai,

What you said is right, you would not be able to apply shared budgets to campaigns using labels.

But you can achieve this using Scripts. I have searched to see if I can find any for you but I found a paid version of it. However, please wait to see if you get an comment or update from one of the Top Contributors @Jon Gritton.

Best,
Prashanth Reniguntala

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mihai S
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Mihai,

What you said is right, you would not be able to apply shared budgets to campaigns using labels.

But you can achieve this using Scripts. I have searched to see if I can find any for you but I found a paid version of it. However, please wait to see if you get an comment or update from one of the Top Contributors @Jon Gritton.

Best,
Prashanth Reniguntala

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you, Prashanth