AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk Upload into adword from interface.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If I can't upload final url by adword editor, So how do i upload them by excel sheet from interface. Because I only used to adword editor upload the ads & create a campaign and other thinh. However if i need to upload by that function what is gonna be head line for excel file and how can i save it by excel ? This is new campaign for new account that belong to another client. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mrx A
September 2015

Re: Bulk Upload into adword from interface.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Upgraded URLs is not currently supported through adwords editor, however you still can create your excel sheet and upload it through the adwords interface.

You can just include a final URL column and tracking template column (and custom parameters column if available) in your excel sheet and once you've done with the changes, from the Edit menu, choose Upload spreadsheet (you can preview the changes before posting them)

To avoid any mistakes you can download an editable spreadsheet template contains all the columns where you can just add your data. To do so, go to the ad tab and from the edit menu click download a spreadsheet.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mrx A
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Upgraded URLs is not currently supported through adwords editor, however you still can create your excel sheet and upload it through the adwords interface.

You can just include a final URL column and tracking template column (and custom parameters column if available) in your excel sheet and once you've done with the changes, from the Edit menu, choose Upload spreadsheet (you can preview the changes before posting them)

To avoid any mistakes you can download an editable spreadsheet template contains all the columns where you can just add your data. To do so, go to the ad tab and from the edit menu click download a spreadsheet.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
thanks a lot for suggestion me.