AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk Upload Ad Group Level Callout Extensions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I have a lot of campaigns with the same ad group structure and want to add ad group level callout extensions in bulk. 

For example I have Heat Exchanger ad groups and want to highlight On-Site Field Service, Clean Testing, Regasketing, Same Day Turnaround times.

These wouldn't be applicable at account level so is there a way to do this in bulk at the ad group level?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bulk Upload Ad Group Level Callout Extensions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi James,

Yes, you can call out extensions in bulk at adgroup level. Just Go to your campaign > Ad extension > Adgroup Extension and click on Edit drop down button and download spreadsheet template. Add call out extensions in this sheet.

Once you are done with the sheet, from the same edit button dropdown you can click on upload spreadsheet and can upload call-out extension sheet.

You can also look at this help center resource article.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2477116

Let me know if you need any further help.
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’