AdWords
3.6K members online now
3.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Bug in enhanced campaigns settings

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have multiple campaigns upgraded to enhanced campaigns, which can be checked in my upgrade center. Though in one of them the additional options (e.g. ad schedule) aren't visible. And when I refresh the browser window, the options show up for a second, but disappear as soon as the window loaded. (Looks like a javascript hides them (if so it also removes the code since its not in the source). This is a bug that shouldnt be there. 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Admin A
September 2015

Re: Bug in enhanced campaigns settings

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Make sure that your campaign is "All Features" type

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there,

Can you supply any screenshots? (if you reply in full editor you can insert images to posts).
Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Admin A
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Make sure that your campaign is "All Features" type

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

As Ivan said above, make sure the when you upgraded the campaigns from legacy to Enhanced, they were all campaign types with all features enabled. If they were all standard type campaigns, then the advanced features wouldn't have been available either in Legacy settings or Enhanced campaigns.

See about Campaign types here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2567043?hl=en

If this wasn't the case and your campaigns were originally with all features, then as Jack said above, is it possible for you to share some screenshot so that Community can look around?

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
That solved the problem. So Google hides the buttons with javascript after page load when the user don't have All features active. That confused me Smiley Happy