AdWords
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Budgeting when 100% Impression Share is Reached

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Once my ads have reached 100% impression share, is there any logic to increasing the daily budget or have I maximized

the potential?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brett T
June

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Brett,

If the budget is higher, that allows for peaks in activity outside of the norm. Those peaks could be due to a genuine surge in interest, or potentially a mistake you have made ($100 bid instead of $1).

It is a risk/reward decision. If we are talking about a few dollars per day and you monitor your account, I would raise the budget a little.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Brett T
June

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Brett,

If the budget is higher, that allows for peaks in activity outside of the norm. Those peaks could be due to a genuine surge in interest, or potentially a mistake you have made ($100 bid instead of $1).

It is a risk/reward decision. If we are talking about a few dollars per day and you monitor your account, I would raise the budget a little.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can I assume that short of improving CTR's, increasing the budget when 100% impression share is being achieved won't have a dramatic effect?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

As long as nothing changes (keep in mind there are a lot of dynamic factors in play), and your budget is sufficient, increasing it won't have any effect. 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

You could expand by testing new keywords.  But, if all stays the same, then you are correct.