AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Best ideas to increase quality score?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am managing many adword accounts. My ad quality score is between 6-8. but i want it to increase to 10. please give me better suggestion.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Best ideas to increase quality score?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi md

To improve QS try to categorise Ad Groups by themes so that the same keywords are in it and the Advert and that the landing page is perfect for giving the visitor what they were expecting.

So if you sell tennis shoes and tennis rackets you should create an Ad group for tennis shoes and an Ad group fro tennis rackets. Have the advert for tennis shoes mention tennis shoes and when the person clicks on the advert take them to a page where they can buy tennis shoes.

For more information go to http://adwords.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/improving-quality-score-reporting.html

Kind regards

Feilim

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi md fakhruddin, welcome to the Community.

The first thing I'd say is that you have to appreciate that 10/10 may not be possible.  Part of the QS calculation includes the performance of other advertisers and in some situations it may not be possible to achieve 10/10 no matter what you do.  QS is, in some ways, a "relative" score so it may be that you have 8/10 while all your competitors score only 6/10.

Feilim has given some great advice re. relevancy.  One of the most common problems with QS is that AdWords users have too many, and too varied a selection of Keywords in each Group.  Ad Groups need to be very tightly focused to their theme and their Ads, so much so that you may find it's necessary to have just one or two Keywords per Ad Group.

CTR is also a very important factor in QS, so make sure your Ads are relevant and attractive and that you make good use of Negative Keywords.  AdWords provides a column for "Relative CTR" and you should make sure you compete well with the figures shown there.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Why not imposible Qs = 10/10. i have many keywords with QS 9/10 and 10/10