AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Basics on DoubleClick (Google) Ad Exchange

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If i go for DoubleClick (Google) Ad Exchange will i be able to automatically advertise on all those networks which is not a part of GDN and Google Ad Exchange? If yes, is it Real time Bidding?If not, Do i have to add those other networks to my Ad Exchange? How do i do that? How do i decide which network is best for me as there are many players in the market.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rohan K
September 2015

Re: Basics on DoubleClick (Google) Ad Exchange

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Rohan, 

In answer to your first question, yes, if you use DoubleClick you will be able to automatically advertise on the GDN as well ad other display advertising across the Internet. DoubleClick Bid Manager allows you to analyse every impression and optimise buying in real time.

With regards to your other questions, you should check out DoubleClick's webinars, their website or contact them directly

Finally, here is some more information on How DoubleClick Ad Exchange works with AdWords

Let us know if you have any other questions about this,

Hannah

Re: Basics on DoubleClick (Google) Ad Exchange

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Hannah,

Please help me understand Doubleclick Ad Exchange term with an example & how it can help my company, if i use it other than Ad Sense.