AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Basic AdWords Bids Script - Need Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I've looked all over and can't seem to find a script for simple bid adjustments. I need a script that will raise keyword bids 25% under position 4, and raise keywords bids 50% under position 7, with a max cpc of $3.  Appreciate any help. 

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike N
July

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Smiley Happy That was fast! Good luck, let us know if it does the trick. Just make sure not to raise the bids twice when running two rules, one for the 4-7 interval and one for the 7+ interval.

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello, Mike. What you're trying to achieve through scripts can be done with automated rules. There are conditions for position that you can use, a max CPC condition as well and you can also receive an e-mail after the rule runs.

Are you sure you need a script for that?

Hope it helps,
Calin

Calin Sandici, AdWords Top Contributor | Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | LinkedIn | myBlog
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ah yes, thank you! I appreciate it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mike N
July

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Smiley Happy That was fast! Good luck, let us know if it does the trick. Just make sure not to raise the bids twice when running two rules, one for the 4-7 interval and one for the 7+ interval.

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Dear Mike,

I found one free script very helpful. This is a real time position bidding script. Here is the link: http://www.brainlabsdigital.com/adwords-script-real-time-position-bidding/

It may help you. 

Regards,
Monzurul