AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Banners in HTML5 with really dynamic content

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

the Google Web Designer does offer Dynamic Properties with Bindings. But this part is pretty bad documented and it looks like you need to really package the JSON with the banner or focus on very specific feeds within the Google Merchand-System.
I need to create HTML5-Banners that really contain dynamic content, but it's not possible to fetch a JSON(P) from arbitrary resources.

So is there any chance to create banners that, for some extend, contain arbitrary content-elements?

Like a sports based banner the show the current scores for one specific sports-event.

thanks

Klaus

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Klaus B
December 2015

Re: Banners in HTML5 with really dynamic content

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Klaus,

Since this forum is devoted to strategizing and troubleshooting within the AdWords interface, I would recommend to try posting your question in the Google Web Designer forums. They will be able to help with more advanced questions like this.

Good luck!
Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Klaus B
December 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Klaus,

Since this forum is devoted to strategizing and troubleshooting within the AdWords interface, I would recommend to try posting your question in the Google Web Designer forums. They will be able to help with more advanced questions like this.

Good luck!
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭