AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Banner size

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Adwords ppl,

Image ads offers many sizes of banners. When you creat banner ads:

Do you create all size banners?

Can you tell me which are most used banner size?

Thanks

- Lukas
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Banner size

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lukas M;
Quote:
">>Image ads offers many sizes of banners. When you creat banner ads"
  • >> Do you create all size banners? - Yes every site "offers" different slots. You don't want your ad to miss an impressions since you don't have the correct banner size in your ad-group;
  • >> Can you tell me which are most used banner size? - can't really tell; It really depends on the a site layout and design. Since it's not expensive producing all of them; I would suggest to have all sizes available.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Banner size

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Lucas

This is a very difficult question to answer as it really depends on the placements you want to target and what is available on those placements

Personally i have found 468 x 60, 728 x 90, 120 x 600, 300 x 250 have more availability but then thats just me, I really cant make a general statement about this. 

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog