AdWords
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Banner size

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Adwords ppl,

Image ads offers many sizes of banners. When you creat banner ads:

Do you create all size banners?

Can you tell me which are most used banner size?

Thanks

- Lukas
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Banner size

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Lukas M;
Quote:
">>Image ads offers many sizes of banners. When you creat banner ads"
  • >> Do you create all size banners? - Yes every site "offers" different slots. You don't want your ad to miss an impressions since you don't have the correct banner size in your ad-group;
  • >> Can you tell me which are most used banner size? - can't really tell; It really depends on the a site layout and design. Since it's not expensive producing all of them; I would suggest to have all sizes available.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Banner size

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Lucas

This is a very difficult question to answer as it really depends on the placements you want to target and what is available on those placements

Personally i have found 468 x 60, 728 x 90, 120 x 600, 300 x 250 have more availability but then thats just me, I really cant make a general statement about this. 

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog