AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Avoid multiple ads with similar keywords for different campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am using one adwords account to running two campaigns for two different companies,

cos those two companies are in the same industry,

most of the keywords are similar,

under same keywords the ads from 2 companies are not display properly,

How can I avoid multiple ads with similar keywords?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Avoid multiple ads with similar keywords for different campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello gsmX; welcome;

This is something you should try to avoid. (i.e. Similar keywords in different campaigns / ad-groups that compete among themselves)

However, if those are completely different companies (=different entities), with different domains, and  have different credit cards for billing - you could open another account

Make sure that you comply with all criteria  listed on the double serving section of the Policy

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV, Thanks for your reply

if we say a opposite way

If one company owner 2 different website, one is for b2b, another is for b2c in same industry, same domains and billing. but different brand, different logo, different level of support

Could we running Similar keywords in different campaigns for those 2 different website?

Thx

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

That would be, in my view, a violation of the policy

gsmX wrote:

Hi MosheTLV, Thanks for your reply

if we say a opposite way

If one company owner 2 different website, one is for b2b, another is for b2c in same industry, same domains and billing. but different brand, different logo, different level of support

Could we running Similar keywords in different campaigns for those 2 different website?

Thx

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’