AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Automatic Landing Pages Creation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!   I was wondering, is there any way to create an automatic landing page where some KEYWORDS or ELEMENTS could depend of the ads itself ?   If I'm right we can with the phone number.    Tks a lot !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Florian U
September 2015

Re: Automatic Landing Pages Creation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I highly recommend you use Speedppc to create dynamic landing pages for your campaigns.  The program will do amazing things for you.

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Your best bet would be " Dynamic Search Ads":- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2471185?hl=en
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Florian U
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I highly recommend you use Speedppc to create dynamic landing pages for your campaigns.  The program will do amazing things for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dynamic Search Ads have nothing to do with the question posted by Florian.

Dynamic Search Ads are designed to allow account users to target potential keywords that Google considers relevant and meaningful but not targeted as a search term by the campaigns.

I have tried this option with hope that I might identify potential keywords that I may have overlooked. I quickly abandoned the effort due to extremely poor results.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Looks amazing I'll try straight away !