AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Automatic - Ad Copies Creation Tools

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

We are trying to find an specific tool and I am wondering if you might be able to help.

We would like to find a tool that allow us:

• To create Ad Copies in a big scale
  • Update those Ads often if our product changes (i.e. the price change or is not available)
  • Create those Ads with our keywords insights
  • We will sure give some manual impuct and rules to set it up

Anything you might recommend?

Thanks,

Maria

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Automatic - Ad Copies Creation Tools

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Maria,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I think you should look at the automated scripts and see how they are implemented. They might help you in doing bulk work for your Adwords account. Read about scripts in this article and see this reference for complete scripts and examples.

Lastly, I would also refer to you about Adwords APIs, which you might be interested in looking at.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Maria,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

I think you should look at the automated scripts and see how they are implemented. They might help you in doing bulk work for your Adwords account. Read about scripts in this article and see this reference for complete scripts and examples.

Lastly, I would also refer to you about Adwords APIs, which you might be interested in looking at.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI Pankaj 

Thanks a lot for that.

As far as I know automated scripts allow you only to change bids and KWs but not to create Ad copies.

Its that the case or am I reading wrong?

Thanks,

Maria

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just found it!

It looks that since not too long scripts are available for Ad copies as well. Brilliant thing!

https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/tutorials/bring-your-own-data

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.