AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Automated rules and different MCC access levels

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am experiencing a problem with automated rules. I set some rules up on MCC level last week, but it turns out that a user who has a higher MCC level access can't see the rules I have set up at the lower MCC level. 

Account: both users can see the automated rules which are set up at account level

Lower MCC: I can see the rules which I have set up at this level, but a user in the high MCC level can't see these rules.
Higher MCC: this user have a higher admin rights than I but still can't see the rules I have set up at the lower MCC level.

I appreciate any feedback on how we can solve this. It is important for us that all users can see the rules set up at a MCC level.

Best,

Erika

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Automated rules and different MCC access levels

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Erika, I've not come across this problem before as I don't have any Rules running at the MCC level, however, there is a clue to the problem in this help file:

https://support.google.com/adwords/agency/answer/1631340

Towards the bottom of the page is this line:

"In a My Client Center account, you can have 100 rules per user and you can run your rules on up to 1000 accounts."

Which suggests to me that MCC rules are user based (otherwise why have a limit per user?) which is probably why your other admin can't see them.  However, I'll check for you and see if I can get a definitive answer from Google.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits