AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Automat rules - I want to change (decrease) my max cpc of all keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I want to change (decrease) my max cpc of all keywords when I got 4 clicks from any of the keywords within that ad group.

for an example abc1 is my ad group & its consisting 10 keywords. I already set the max cpc on all 10 keywords with diffrent bid rate now I want to reduce max cpc of all keywords when I got 4 clicks from any keywords within that adgropus.

I tried it 2 ways but not succedd in any one.

way - 1

1. I Choose change max cpc option from automate rule

2. Checked all 10 keywords from checkbox

3. then select performance ->clicks >= 4

4. select decrese bid Rs. 700 and in min fields Rs.100

5. frequeny select Daily, date of next day, time 11.00 am, using data from same day.

It changed only that particular keywords instead of all keywords.

Way - 2

1. Checked all ads within a ad groups and choose "pause ads" from automate rules

2. Performance -> Clicks = 4

3. frequeny one time, date of next day, time 11.00 am, using data from same day.

Nothing was happen with this settings and I got 10+ clicks on this ad groups with increased rate.

Re: Automat rules - I want to change (decrease) my max cpc of all keyw

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

You can select the Automate button at the ad group level with the the condition Clicks >=4 for that Ad Group, otherwise for many keywords or ads , any element from all that you select is verified against the condition Clicks > x , so the rule is triggered when 1 keyword or 1 ad gets the 4 clicks , not all as a total.

You can choose to pause that ad group when it reaches 4 clicks or to change its default MaxCPC but because you have manual set MaxCPC for keywords, it won't help you modify each keyword bid.

You can also try to learn about AdWords scripts , to customize a solution :

https://developers.google.com/adwords/scripts/docs/solutions/