AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Audience lists don't get populated

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi,

I was going to launch dynamic remarketing for a number of websites, and I created a number of audience lists using API for this purpose. But I noticed a really strange problem. None of my lists created via API gets populated. I also tried to set up the same lists manually, but it sometimes worked, and sometimes not. Most of the lists still stay empty.

Customer ID: <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Could you please check the following lists?

ID <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> — "(3) Scaler / product viewers at by.holiday.by" — this is one is created manually, and it WORKS!
ID <edited by a Community Manager as noted below> — "Scaler / product viewers at by.holiday.by" — Created via API
Why is one of the lists empty, while another gets populated? Their configuration is completely the same, so they should populate the same amount of users, right?

If you need more details — please let me know.

Thanks!

PS I tried to post this issue to Adwords API forum, but they told me to go here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yplbcaigd4bjf84/%D0%A1%D0%BA%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%88%D0%BE%D1%82%202016-11...

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines.

Audience lists don't get populated

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. 

Can anyone help me?