AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Audience Debug - How to see the audience cookie on your computer?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How can I find the remarketing audience cookie on my computer?

Is there a way to see in which remarketing audience you've been assign from your remarketing campaign in order to debug your campaigns?

Is it possible to see this information in Google Tag Assistant plug in?

I want to make sure that my visitors are being place in the right audience and audience combinaison...

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Audience Debug - How to see the audience cookie on your computer?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
HI Luckynic,

I am afraid this is not possible in AdWords. There is no way of finding out what audiences are being classified under what remarketing list. You only get to see the total number of people being populated in the list.

At this point of time, all you can do is to create URL based rules to classify audiences basis the pages they visit and then make custom combinations out of them to narrow down on a specific set of audience.

Also, the tag assistant gives you the ability to check any tags or any type of tracking code that could be present on any page that you visit. It can in no way give you details of your remarketing campaign (except for the confirmation on your tag being present on the page).

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"