AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

App extension

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hi,

I just installed the app extension in my campaign.

I want to ask that if anyone clicks on it, he/she will land on the itunes page. And how will we track the conversions (i.e. the no of app installed)?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sayem M
September 2015

Re: App extension

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sayem,

Just a small addition to what Tommy said above, currently iOS download tracking is not available for Search Campaigns and its only for campaigns that show mobile apps in Display Network. You will see this while setting up the conversion tracking for your app like this:

2013-09-05 19_47_12-Conversion Tracking.jpg

My couple of cents!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Sayem,

Have you read/tried this yet?  I don't personally promote apps but I recall seeing this posted on the Google Ads G+ page recently.  

Track downloads of iOS mobile applications

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Sayem M
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Sayem,

Just a small addition to what Tommy said above, currently iOS download tracking is not available for Search Campaigns and its only for campaigns that show mobile apps in Display Network. You will see this while setting up the conversion tracking for your app like this:

2013-09-05 19_47_12-Conversion Tracking.jpg

My couple of cents!

Pankaj