AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Anything like Display Ad Builder?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hello,

I really like the ease of use of the Display Ad Builder. Especially the way it scans and recreates the same color scheme, pictures, and content.

If there anything like it out there where it gives us multiple dimensions with minor changes? I ask because as much as I love Display Ad Builder, I absolutely hate it for not giving us a way to download those banners.

Please help

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Anything like Display Ad Builder?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Mark! 

Thanks for your post! I'd imagine most people on the Community use the Display Ad Builder, but I'm sure someone out there might be able to recommend a third party tool or software.

Any suggestions from the Community? Has anyone come across a display ad tool where it's possible to download the image ad files? 

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
No body knows it seems. Sucks that we can't download those banners for use elsewhere.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Mark,

In my experience, there is no other alternative to Display Ad Builder other than the good old Photoshop when it comes creating and download these image ads.

Sorry could not be of more help.

Cheers,

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"