AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Anyone heard of Flimbu?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Flimbu want to get into my Adwords account for a 'free trial' targetting New Zealand. Don't know if I should give them access.

1 Expert replyverified_user

anyone heard of flimbu, are they real, they want my google id

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: anyone heard of flimbu, are they real, they want my google id

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Clovelly

If you're thinking about working with an agency you might want to check that they are AdWords qualified as this can give you some peace of mind that the agency are knowledgeable about AdWords. The Google Certified Partner Search can help you here. 

However, each advertising agency has a different set up and offers different services, so you might want to compare what this agency is offering you against some other local agencies. 

I hope this helps a little!

A.

Re: Anyone heard of Flimbu?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Clovelly!

I'm Flimbu's CEO and I'd love to hear about your experience with us!

We are an AdWords Certified Company and have a team of fully qualyfied (and certified too) professionals.

Please let me know if you want us to contact you or want to speak with me via skype.

Best regards,

Martin

Anyone heard of Flimbu?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello. I am trying to sign up for Flimbu, but having trouble.  I have asked for password recovery 3 times...I am given a single numeric digit. Each time, I try this, the log-in form says that it is incorrect.  I even cut and pasted the single digit the last time, and that still did not work.  When I click on the SUPPORT tab, I get an error page that the SUPPORT page does not exist anymore.