AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Anyone having issues with traffic not showing in adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have been struggling this morning to see click, impressions or any type of traffic within adwords but i can see traffic in ananlytics.  I have been told that results can take up to 3 hours toshow.  I have never had this issue before. Anyone having similiar issues?

Re: Anyone having issues with traffic not showing in adwords?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Yes from time to time there is a delay an you can see visits from paid traffic faster in analytics than in AdWords. Maybe you are traveling and this is what is causing you to notice more of a delay now than it was before.

The page that explains data freshness is here : 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2544985

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Adrian,

Thank you. I am in my office and a few of my accounts under my MCC are the same. Impressions are showing as normal but clicks are zero. Very strange

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

The bigest delay I have ever seen was of around 8 hours in adwords I was seying 80% less clicks than paid visitors in analytics. This is why by default the "today" data is not displayed if you look at the  "Last 7 days" it includes data from yesterday counting 7 days.

As long as you see data in G. Analytics, it will be updated in AdWords too, have no worries.