AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics remarketing list for Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.

Just wondering if is it possible to link certain ads within one Adwords account to re-marketing list created in Google Analytics?

I only see the option of selecting account. Does this mean I have to set up a new AdWords account if I only wish to target the audience in re-marketing list with certain ads?

Thanks in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics remarketing list for Adwords

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Ann Z,

Welcome To the forum,

If Analytics properly linked with your Adwords account then you can use your Analytics remarketing list in your Adwords. Once your create the remarketing lists in Analytics it will reflect under your Adwords "Audience" tab.Now you can create your camapign with these audiences.

Hope this will help..

Re: Analytics remarketing list for Adwords

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ann, 

Adding a bit more to what said above...

Merely linking Analytics to AdWords does not link all your ads to remarketing. That's the first step which you need to take to remarket to your Analytics audience. Also, you do not need a separate account only to use remarketing. You can create a new campaign in your existing account and set targeting to your remarketing audience. 

The best would be to read this article here - 

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3210317?hl=en

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.