AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics ecommerce transactions in Adwords conversions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In Analytics > Conversions > Ecommerce working fine, the Adwords and Analytics are linked too.

In Adwords > Tools and Analysis > Conversions there is a "Transactions" record, which importable from the Analytics (similar like the goals, but it is especially "Transactions", so not a goal, becuse set up by user).

Is this "Transactions" related with the Ecommerce in the Analytics?

I can't realized, because its Tracking Status is "No recent conversions", meanwhile in Analytics the Ecommerce conversation is working fine.

Thanks!

Re: Analytics ecommerce transactions in Adwords conversions

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi pbalog

• Hi yes the transactions you are refering to are ecom conversions in analytics.
  • In analytic are you sure you are checking only cpc conversions?
  • How long ago have you imported these transactions in adwords?
Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi theniks!

• Where could I verify the "only cpc conversions checking"?
  • Quite a long time ago, I can't remember when imported the transactions in adwords.

Thanks!

pbalog

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi

• Login to analytics
  • Navigate to Traffic sources > Advertising >> adwords >> campaitgns
  • Just above the graph you will see a menu item called "Ecommerce" click on that
  • Here you will get to see ecom transactions that have happened through your adwords campaigns
  • Check if there are any transactions appearing there and report back

Hope this helps

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi theniks!

Yes, there are transactions in Traffic sources > Advertising > Adwords > Campaigns (many in this year).

But my problem is on the AdWoords side: Tools an Analysis > Conversions > in the "Transactions" row's Tracking Status sad: "No recent conversions" (all time from 2007.).

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I try to reproduce the problem with a new account, but the same Analytics account. Now this new AdWords accont and the Analytics account are connected with each other, and I'm waiting for the datas: "Note that it might take up to two weeks for your Analytics data to be imported into AdWords." (http://goo.gl/pHxYu)