AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Analytics Re-marketing - Goal

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

I am having a little problem over here,

I want to create a re-marketing list for sub directory of my website, I have implemented the code. Basically it's a lead generation campaign, so I want to re-market to only those people who visited my site but did not complete my desired action which is filling the form, but if some one has filled the form I do not wish to show him my ads any further.

So the problem is I don't know how to create a list those who did not complete the action. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Analytics Re-marketing - Goal

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bubble,

If you have a 'thank-you' page for successful sign ups, you can achieve what  you are trying to achieve. 

Visitors of a page who did not visit another page - You can use this method. Or, create a list for All visitors - Visitors of Thank-You page. 

More can be found here - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454064?hl=en

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: Analytics Re-marketing - Goal

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Actually I am using Google Analytics Remarketing list.

Meanwhile I have found the solution, in advance segmentation section of Analytics, I can create a list with all non converts. All you I have to do is to create goal in Analytics.