AdWords
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Amazon sponsored links

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Has anyone figured out the change to how Amazon sponsored links are structured? They were previously available as a google search partner and I received 1000's of clicks a month through them. They have since dried up, but when you see them on amazon, they are still tagged with gclids and adwords support said they should still be available. They had me do a bunch of stuff trying to target them on the the display network but we were still unable to get any of my ads to appear there. They then referred me to google doubleclick, but doubleclick does not respond to emails and I don't think small advertisers like myself are able to sign up to buy ads on it.

Has anyone had any success targeting amazon sponsored links recently? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Amazon sponsored links

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I'm not aware of any changes to the way Amazon shows ads, but I also don't work for Amazon, so if your question is about paid advertising with Amazon then your question may be better suited to them!

However, if you're talking about trying to target Amazon through AdWords, for example through the Display Network or if they choose to participate in Search Partners, then the main things to consider are your ad quality (i.e. having relevant keywords and ad text), bidding competitively, and having a variety of ad sizes and formats if using the Display Network.

I'm not sure if Amazon is part of the Search Partners network, but keep in mind that the availability of placements on Search Partners sites does change over time depending on competition, seasonality, and the site's own preferences for when and how it shows ads. Unfortunately there is not a way to target specific Search Partners, or adjust your bid solely for Search Partner sites, at this time.

Hope this helps,
Cassie

Amazon sponsored links

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Cassie,

I am asking for your help.

I would like to run an ads targeting on Amazon.

How do I get started? 

Can you pleaser refer me to someone who does?

Thanks,

Amazon sponsored links

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Alex.

You can not target Amazon specifically throught the google network.

You can make a campaign and use network partners sites, this way some of your ads may show on Amazon.

Best regards