AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Am i able to implement 1x1 tags to track impressions for display?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Wherr can i implement 1x1 tag pixel to track impressiom for my video ad. Urgent please some reply
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Am i able to implement 1x1 tags to track impressions for display?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Amae
Welcome to the community.

You don't actually need to implement your own impression tracking. AdWords does this automatically for you. In the AdWords interface, you'll by default see your impressions, clicks,cost, CTR and various other metrics.

Let me know if you're having any problems locating the info.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Amaeufla C,

As I understand you want the pixel remarketing to track who sees videos on your channel.

To do this you need to link your youtube channel to your AdWords account and a video remarketing pixel will start to tag people right away.. Then you can setup a remarketing list from there. Youtube can include in the remarketing list views from the last 30 days prior to when you created the list.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2545661?hl=en

"If you've linked your YouTube account to your AdWords account already, we created lists collecting channel viewers, channel subscribers, and channel visitors for you."

However since you included in your question the word "impressions" , remarketing pixels for video do not track people who have received a video ad impression, just views and other actions (likes, subscriptions, etc)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your response, a client has 8 3rd party 1x1 impression tags that she wants to use in tracking impression for her youtube in-stream videos all am asking is where can i place this tag (youtube or adwords) or do I need a DFA account to be able to use 3rd party 1x1 impression tag?.