AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Almost all of my Ads are showing deleted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When i logged into adwords today, almost all of my ads are showing as deleted, but i didn't delete them. What can i do? Is anyone else having this problem?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: Almost all of my Ads are showing deleted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello dogtuff,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Does anyone else have access to your account or login details? I would recommend checking out the Change history to see when and how the ads have been deleted. Simply hover over the Tools and Analysis tab until you can see the Change history button and then press that. Don't forget to change the date range to a significant period in the past which covers the time your ads were deleted.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello dogtuff,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Does anyone else have access to your account or login details? I would recommend checking out the Change history to see when and how the ads have been deleted. Simply hover over the Tools and Analysis tab until you can see the Change history button and then press that. Don't forget to change the date range to a significant period in the past which covers the time your ads were deleted.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@dogtuff wrote:

When i logged into adwords today, almost all of my ads are showing as deleted, but i didn't delete them. What can i do? Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi,

Scott has give you a perfect solution to find the reason how it got deleted. The "Cahnge History" give complete details of any changes made in your ads account ( except few things). So you can check the details by setting date range or other metrics etc.

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Dogtuff,

Scott provided the best way to see the changes that have been made to your account. Also please note that if you edit an existing ad, the old ad is 'archived' as a deleted ad so you can still see historical performance.

I hope this helps.

Rachel