AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Allocation of funds to different Adwords campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone! I have the following issue: we have multiple products but only one Adwords account. As you can imagine there are different conversions for each product. So my question is: is there a way to allocate a conversion to a campaign?

Thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Allocation of funds to different Adwords campaigns

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Vessy,

Welcome to AdWords communitySmiley Happy

Yes you can track multiple conversion through Google AdWords and google analytics.

In Google AdWords:- you can create separate conversion code to track different page conversion. If you create multiple conversion code, Your conversion I'd will be same and conversion level will be different.

In Google Analaytics:- You can Crete different Goal for different product page that you can import in AdWords interface.

please follow the below link for similar discussion

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/Conversion-tracking-question/m-p/273189
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Vessy,

Welcome to AdWords communitySmiley Happy

Yes you can track multiple conversion through Google AdWords and google analytics.

In Google AdWords:- you can create separate conversion code to track different page conversion. If you create multiple conversion code, Your conversion I'd will be same and conversion level will be different.

In Google Analaytics:- You can Crete different Goal for different product page that you can import in AdWords interface.

please follow the below link for similar discussion

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Measure-results/Conversion-tracking-question/m-p/273189
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You can always let Google do it for you - their algorithm will ensure that your best ads get seen the most. If you have set goals in your Google Analytics program, and linked your account to Adwords, they'll play off against each other.

For myself, I'd let it run loose for a while - making sure that it doesn't go over your total budget. I'll bet there'll be a few surprises for you as to where you're making the most money. After all, the market's so big that it's going to tell you exactly what it wants. Your job is to give it more!

Once you've got all that data, that's the time to start thinking strategically about your product line.