AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

All converters audience list

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team,

Have a Great Day!

Please explain to me about 'All converters' audience list. What rule is running behind to create these audience list and How these 'All converters' audience list will help to improve our campaign performance.

Thanks,

Kalirajan.S

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kalirajan
February 2017

Re: All converters audience list

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kalirajan,

Good question! If you have already enabled the conversion tracking in the campaign and based on objective. Then you place the remarketing pixel in your website. Google would start showing "All Converter" in the audience list based on the conversion pixel you have implemented.

Drive sales with new and qualified customers who typically convert on your website. If you want to maximize conversions and are already using AdWords conversion tracking, first check the report for your "All converters" list. You can then target audiences that your ad groups aren't currently targeting, or adjust your bids to better reach these high-performing audiences.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3726570?hl=en

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kalirajan
February 2017

Re: All converters audience list

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kalirajan,

Good question! If you have already enabled the conversion tracking in the campaign and based on objective. Then you place the remarketing pixel in your website. Google would start showing "All Converter" in the audience list based on the conversion pixel you have implemented.

Drive sales with new and qualified customers who typically convert on your website. If you want to maximize conversions and are already using AdWords conversion tracking, first check the report for your "All converters" list. You can then target audiences that your ad groups aren't currently targeting, or adjust your bids to better reach these high-performing audiences.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3726570?hl=en

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

thanks @RAKESH Kumar 

your answer is more clear.

The 'All converters' list number is double the number of what actually conversions. (i.e overall my website conversions is 50 but 'All converters' list show 100)

Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Kalirajan

Size varies because of different conversion windows and audience pool date.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

can you explain this a little more? i have a new account, active just over a week, my All Converters list shows 8 people, my Conversions only shows 2.