AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

All competitor on one site together

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

my website has list of hotels of same place. so each hotel has differnt landing page and keywrd is also same for each hotel as they are of same place. so i am making diffrent campiagns for differnt hotels bt due to same keywrds. all are conflicting wd each odr. how to deliver clicks to each hotel. they are my client and competitor to each other.

5 Expert replyverified_user

Re: All competitor on one site together

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Swati
Do your clients know that you're managing the AdWords for their competitors?

The AdWords auction works like this, it's how it's supposed to work. If you want to send clicks to each individual client, you'll need a separate account for each.

If the landing pages are all on your own site, you won't be able to do this as only ONE ad for each domain (your site) can compete in the auction and appear for a given search.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Agreed with Dave. How can you advertise for all the competitor, then how will you optimize them against each other.
Even if only you will manage all the clients with different account then whom you will give preference!

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes Dave this is the problem, my domain is same for all cleint only subdomain is change like example.com/hotel-1, example.com/hotel-2, example.com/hotel-3. all have same keywords i should need to target. what can i do plz suggest

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
Swati, I would suggest to create 1 landing page which will contain info about different hotels on it. From single adwords click you will get people who will visit 1 or more pages on your website. If your new landing page will have good bounce rate, you will get users who will visit different hotel pages during 1 session.

Your sales funell may look something like that:
example/new-landing-page > example.com/hotel-1> example.com/hotel-2 >
example.com/hotel-3 > example.com/hotel-1 > thank you page
Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
No Alexey, It is not possible for me to create new page on Website. company will not allow like this. i have alredy asked them about this strategy. plz suggest some other solution

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Swati
In that case, it cannot be done. You can NOT run multiple ads for the same domain in the same auction. This has been a policy in AdWords since the very first day it was launched.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Any solution atlst any ad has to be shw in 1 time , in 1 day 1 click atlst.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
If each hotel has its own landing page, you could set up a different campaign for each and schedule them to run at different times using the same keywords. I can't imaging the hotels would be very happy with that though. That's your decision though.

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star

I agree with @Dave_Davis 

Explain to your client that his adwords strategy will not work out if he will not be more flexible. 

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency